Holdbacks are released upon satisfactory review of both the applicant’s and industry partner’s (where applicable) final reports and attestation for the use of funds.
Articles in this section
- Once the applicant has submitted the required final report, how long will it be before the holdback is released?
- How much does OCE retain as holdback for the project?
- What documents should I provide as evidence of expenditures?
- When does OCE request for refund of cash?
- Who can provide an attestation of project funds?