Mid-Term “Interim Progress” Reports are required to ensure the project is on track and does not significantly deviate from the approved objectives and project milestones.
- Must be completed by the applicant.
- Frequency is determined by the program type.
- 30 days prior to the Mid-Term “Interim Progress Report” due dates the applicant will receive an automated message from [email protected]. The applicant should then log into the AccessOCE system to complete the report by the due date.
- Required for OCE to release additional funding from the initial disbursement that is released at project activation. OCE must review and approve all reports prior to release of additional funding.
- Milestones and Outcomes
- Attachments (includes any relevant documents required to support the report)
- Project Financial Report
Please refer to the project activation notice which will outline the reporting requirements required for the program. For examples of reporting templates, please contact [email protected].