Mid-Term “Interim Progress” Reports are required to ensure the project is on track and does not significantly deviate from the approved objectives and project milestones.
- Must be completed by the applicant.
- Frequency is determined by the program type.
- 30 days prior to the Mid-Term “Interim Progress Report” due dates the applicant will receive an automated message from Project-Administration@oce-ontario.org. The applicant should then log into the AccessOCE system to complete the report by the due date.
- Required for OCE to release additional funding from the initial disbursement that is released at project activation. OCE must review and approve all reports prior to release of additional funding.
- Milestones and Outcomes
- Attachments (includes any relevant documents required to support the report)
- Project Financial Report
Please refer to the project activation notice which will outline the reporting requirements required for the program. For examples of reporting templates, please contact the Program Manager listed in the program guidelines.