No. The Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE) cash contribution to a project is meant to be used toward achieving project milestones and goals.
Articles in this section
- Are administrative support costs for a Research Finance Accountant on a Voucher for Innovation and Productivity I (VIP I) project an allowable expense?
- Can Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE) funds be used to cover expenses associated with an OCE Discovery event?
- Can Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE) funds be used to pay for retroactive expenditures incurred prior to approval of the application by OCE?
- What happens if an ineligible expense is charged to a grant?
- Do I need prior Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE) approval if I intend to use OCE funds for trips to conferences outside Canada?
- What activities can I use my project funding to support?
- How do I submit proof of expenditure?
- What happens if I do not submit the proper receipts/documentation?