Upon activation of the application, Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE) will release a payment equal to the OCE cash contribution amount, minus a $1,500 holdback per internship term.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible for an intern to apply to the Masters stream of the TalentEdge Internship program if the intern is currently a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) student?
- Is it a requirement for the TalentEdge Internship program to identify who the interns will be before application submission?
- For the TalentEdge Internship program is it possible for an intern to first apply for a job and start working at the company before submitting a TalentEdge Internship application?
- For the TalentEdge Internship program would it be possible to apply for academic-based internship if the proposed intern will graduate during the duration of the project?
- Is it required for the units for the TalentEdge Internship program to be consecutive?
- For the TalentEdge Internship program is it required that the intern be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada?
- Is it possible to use one TalentEdge Internship program application for multiple Masters students?
- For the TalentEdge Internship program, would it be possible for an internship unit to be non-consecutive (e.g., starting for one month, pausing for one month and afterwards completing three remaining months)?
- When Is the Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE) cash contribution released for the TalentEdge Internship Program?
- For the TalentEdge Internship program, is there a difference in stipend paid to the candidate if the Intern is placed at the academic institution instead of company?