Yes, the academic supervisor and PhD supervisor can be different individuals but the appropriate documents must be submitted for both individuals in the application.
Articles in this section
- For the TalentEdge Fellowship program, can the reference letters for the academic supervisor and PhD supervisor come from different individuals?
- I received an internship under the TalentEdge Internship program during my PhD period. Am I still eligible to apply for TalentEdge Fellowship program as a post-doctoral position?
- For the TalentEdge Fellowship program is it possible for a fellow to apply for a job and start working at the company before submitting a TalentEdge Fellowship application?
- For the TalentEdge Fellowship program, is it possible for a fellow to work on several smaller projects for two years as opposed to a single project for the same duration of the fellowship?
- For the TalentEdge Fellowship program is it required that the fellow be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada?
- For the TalentEdge Fellowship program, would it be possible for the fellowship duration to be non-consecutive (e.g., starting for one month, pausing for one month and afterwards completing three remaining months)?
- Is it required for the units for the TalentEdge Fellowship program to be consecutive?