The names and information of all the interns must be confirmed before submitting the application as Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE) and external reviewers will be assessing the interns’ eligibility.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible for an intern to apply to the Masters stream of the TalentEdge Internship program if the intern is currently a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) student?
- Is it a requirement for the TalentEdge Internship program to identify who the interns will be before application submission?
- For the TalentEdge Internship program is it possible for an intern to first apply for a job and start working at the company before submitting a TalentEdge Internship application?
- For the TalentEdge Internship program would it be possible to apply for academic-based internship if the proposed intern will graduate during the duration of the project?
- Is it required for the units for the TalentEdge Internship program to be consecutive?
- For the TalentEdge Internship program is it required that the intern be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada?
- Is it possible to use one TalentEdge Internship program application for multiple Masters students?
- For the TalentEdge Internship program, would it be possible for an internship unit to be non-consecutive (e.g., starting for one month, pausing for one month and afterwards completing three remaining months)?
- When Is the Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE) cash contribution released for the TalentEdge Internship Program?
- For the TalentEdge Internship program, is there a difference in stipend paid to the candidate if the Intern is placed at the academic institution instead of company?