Ontario-Israel Research Network Program–MAGNET (OIRNP-MAGNET) recipient(s) are required to complete, at every six (6) month interval:
- Interim Report detailing progress towards milestones and deliverables as set out in project plan; and
- Claim Report on project expenditures and partner contributions
Project recipient and partners, if applicable, must submit Final Reports detailing:
- Achievement of milestones and deliverables
- Deviations from the activities or budget specified in the application
- Significant accomplishments and performance measures of the project, including innovation, economic and commercialization metrics
- Actual project expenditures
- Partner contributions.
All final reports must be submitted and approved within 30 days of project completion for release of final reimbursement, and to maintain good financial standing with Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE).
Release of OCE funding will also be contingent on Israel Innovation Authority (IIA) confirming successful progress of the Israel component of the project.