To engage with the Regional Technology Development Sites, the following criteria must be met:
- Participants (defined as SMEs having fewer than 500 full-time employees) and Partners (defined as organizations providing in-kind and/or cash contributions to the Project) with operations and intending to carry out their projects in Ontario are invited to take advantage of this program
- Typical project activities include:
- Technology development
- Product/service validation
- Proof of concept
- Participants and respective Partners will have the opportunity to be showcased at Autonomous Vehicle Innovation Network (AVIN) events and at the Demonstration Zone in Stratford Ontario
- Interested Participants can access the Regional Technology Development Site services by contacting RTDS representatives.
- Contact information will be posted shortly
For more information about AVIN programs please visit the Autonomous Vehicle Innovation Network (AVIN) website.