To be eligible for the AVIN Talent Development program, interns must meet the below criteria:
- lnterns can be at the undergraduate level (current final year students) or graduate level (current Masters and PhD students), or they may be recent undergraduate and Masters graduates within three years of graduation from an Ontario-based post-secondary institution. For institution-based internships, the intern must have student status at the publicly funded post-secondary institution for the duration of the internship.
- For company-based internships, the intern must be eligible to work in Ontario and have employee status at the company for the duration of the internship.
- The intern may not apply with a company where there is any conflict of interest, including, but not limited to, a company where the intern or relatives have any control as a major creditor or shareholder or governing board.
- Interns may not apply if they are currently enrolled in a co-op program or other equivalent job placement/employment program.
- Interns may not apply if at the time of application submission they are a current or past employee of the company (including consultants, contract position, part-time, etc.).
For more information please visit the Autonomous Vehicle Innovation Network (AVIN) website.