As a pillar of the Autonomous Vehicle Innovation Network (AVIN), the AV R&D Partnership Fund will support projects related to the development and demonstration of technologies in the Connected and Autonomous Vehicle (C/AV) sector, in the following Priority Areas:
- Mass light vehicles (e.g., cars, trucks and vans)
- Heavy duty vehicles (including commercial vehicles, trucks, buses, recreational vehicles (RVs), and others used for goods movement)
- Transportation infrastructure
- Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
- Transit-supportive systems and vehicles.
The AV R&D Partnership fund consists of two streams: Stream 1 and Stream 2. For more information please visit the Autonomous Vehicle Innovation Network (AVIN) website.