Applications will be evaluated on the following assessment criteria which include but are not limited to:
- Clarity of the company challenge, significance of the opportunity, and expected economic benefit to the company and Ontario (e.g. new revenues, job creation/retention, productivity improvements),
- Ability of the innovation to address the company challenge,
- Expertise and experience of the team members, clarity of roles and responsibilities, and evidence of collaboration,
- Clarity, feasibility and appropriateness of the project plan and budget,
- Evidence of next steps, and clear strategy and capacity to bring the results to market and/or implement at the company, and
- Overall quality and completeness of the application.