If you are developing technologies aimed at reducing greenhouse gas emissions in the residential sector, please contact a business development manager in your area for more information on potential programs and eligibility.
Articles in this section
- How do I know which stream of GreenON Industries to apply to?
- For the purposes of programs administered by Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE), what greenhouse gases are considered eligible for reduction projects?
- Does Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE) require the use of specific emissions factors or does OCE supply emissions factors for greenhouse gas reductions calculations?
- Does Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE) support technologies that aim to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from the residential sector?
- Does Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE) support project costs for retrofitting residential buildings to reduce greenhouse gas emissions?
- I have a greenhouse gas reduction technology, can I apply for the GreenON Industries program?
- Are the greenhouse gas emissions reductions required to occur in Ontario?
- The GreenON Industries application asks for a calculation of both direct and indirect ghg emissions reductions. What is the difference between direct and indirect emissions reductions?
- What type of facilities are classified as ‘Industrial Emitters’ for the GreenON Industries Program?